Skintella Moisturizing Gel is a lightweight moisturizer which soothes the skin while providing enough moisture to assist in skin barrier repair, by restoring the natural compound of the skin. Consists of:
- Ceramide EOP – It contains the essential fatty acid, linoleic acid and has a unique structure. It’s believed that ceramide 1 plays a “binding role” in the lipid layers of the extracellular matrix.
- Squalane – Squalane’s main things are “emolliency, surface occlusion, and TEWL prevention all with extreme cosmetic elegance“. In other words, it’s a superb moisturizer that makes your skin nice and smooth, without being heavy or greasy.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract – Made up of Grape Seed Extract, they are super-potent antioxidants, much stronger than Vitamin C or Vitamin E. And if that’s not enough, GSPs and other flavonoids in grape also show UV protecting and anti-cancer properties.
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Skin Concerns: Dehydration, Broken Skin Barrier
Formulation: Gel-like cream
- Twist cap anti-clockwise to release pump. After cleansing and toning, disperse the desired amount onto the palm, enough to cover the face and neck.
- Gently massage moisturizer into the skin, avoiding contact with the eyes.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Acrylates/ Beheneth- 25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Arbutin (And) Vitis Vinifera/ Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glutathione, Centella Asiatica Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil And Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalane, Panthenol, Copper Tripeptide-1, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Ceramide Eop, Ceramide Ns, Ceramide Np, Ceramide As, Ceramide Ap, Cholesterol (And) Hydrogenated Lecithin (And) Glyceryl Stearate (And) Dipropylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Didecylmonium Chloride, Polyquaternium- 80, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (Edta).
2 × 2 × 3 cm