MilleFleur’s Fresh + Glow Intensive Hydrating Serum is a vegan and gel-based serum made without any animal-derived ingredients, suphate or added fragrances. Consists of:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-1 – Stimulates cell regeneration and enhance skin pigmentation while also protecting the skin against UV-induced chemicals which works to reduce skin redness, leaving skin healthy and glowing.
- White Mulberry Extract – Aside from Alpha Arbutin, White Mulberry extract too helps in brightening the skin, thanks to its antioxidant properties. However, its main task is to calm irritation.
- Prunus Serrulata (Sakura) Flower Extract – Cherry Blossoms are extremely high in antioxidants that help treat free radicals (Which is the cause to aging). But here’s something cool, cherry blossoms could help adverse the effect of glycation (a process where excess sugar bind body’s protein and destroy collagen and elastin, which leads to wrinkles and sagging).
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Skin Concerns: Dehydration, Broken Skin Barrier, Uneven skin tone
Formulation: Gel-like serum
- Apply after cleansing and toning, but before moisturiser and sunscreen .
- Use the serums droplet applicator to place a few drops of the serum onto the face and neck directly or into the palm of your hands and gently tap or massage it into the skin.
P/s: Mix your serums into your moisturisers, thick face creams, and foundation for an added glow to the skin.
Aqua, Butylene glycol, Alpha arbutin, Acetyl hexapeptide-1, Sodium hyaluronate, Morus alba (White Mulberry) root extract, Prunus serrulata (Sakura) flower extract, Allantoin, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, C12-15, Pareth-12, Triethanolamine.
2 × 2 × 3 cm