Each set comes with 8 bare bouncy and a storage box, keeping your bare bouncy stored, clean and hygiene! You won’t have to worry about them laying around collecting dust!
The Bare Bouncy comes with three different shapes, Drop Section, Teardrop Section and Oblique Section to focus and target different areas of the face, giving you full blending coverage of a flawless makeup look!
How to use Bare Bouncy:
- We recommend to wet your Bare Bouncy (Makeup Sponge) before every use. This helps the makeup products to blend more even and reduce makeup product absorption during your makeup application.
- Apply foundation to face, cheeks, nose and forehead evenly. Using the Oblique Section Bare Bouncy, start blending the foundation in a dabbing motion using the Curved Side.
- Next, apply concealer to areas which needs extra coverage. Using the Drop Section Bare Bouncy, start blending the concealer in a dabbing motion using the Flat Side and the Pointed Tip. This helps to blend and concentrate on areas which are hard to reach.
- Now it is time to Bake! Apply your loose setting powder or pressed powder to hold your makeup in place. Using the Teardrop Section Bare Bouncy, start pressing the powder in a dotting motion using the Curved Side.
- Apply blush to the apples of the cheeks to balance out skin tone. Using the Oblique Section Bare Bouncy again, start blending the blush using the Curved Side and Section Side.
- A makeup look is not completed without highlighter! Apply highlighter to areas you want to bring attention for the natural looking glow. Using the Teardrop Section Bare Bouncy again, start blending the highlighter on your cheeks and tip of the nose using the Round Base.
7 × 4 × 4 cm
Lemon Bare Bouncy Set, Peach Bare Bouncy Set, Avocado Bare Bouncy Set, Grape Bare Bouncy Set