Alluskin’s Purifying Cleanser is an AHA cleanser as it contains 5% of Glycolic Acid which could help with anti aging. It has a serum-like texture and lathers like soap but is very gentle to the skin as it doesn’t contains ingredients that could irritant the skin (unless you have skin reaction to the ingredients, do check out the ingredients list at the bottom).
- Witch Hazel – Also known as Hamamelis virginiana, Witch hazel contains chemicals called tannins. When applied directly to the skin, it might help reduce swelling, help repair broken skin, and fight bacteria. Although Witch Hazel is made of plants, like every other ingredient, it may or may not work on the skin especially for those with sensitive skin like Eczema.
- Glycolic acid – It is one of the most gentle AHA (alpha-hydroxy acids) which is made up of sugar cane. AHAs are primarily used to exfoliate. Exfoliation refers to a process where the skin cells on the surface shed off. This helps remove dead skin cells but also makes way for new skin cell generation. Apart from that, it also helps in boosting collagen production, treat and prevent acne.
- Allantoin – Has potent healing and soothing properties. It mainly moisturizes, soothes itchiness, and heals injured skin. Suits those with dry, itchy skin looking for better skin texture and smoothness, regardless of skin type, age, or conditions.
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin type
Skin Concerns: Dehydrated, Dry, Acne, Uneven Skin tone, Anti Aging
- Apply 2-3 pumps of Alluskin’s Purifying Cleanser on damp hands.
- Gently massage onto the skin for 30-60 seconds then rinse off.
Pro tip: Use 1-2 times a day for 2 weeks to see if there’s any reaction. If no, continue using for both morning and night routine.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Cocamide-DEA, Tea-Lauryl Sulphate, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) extract, Sodium PCA, Glycolic Acid, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 19140, CI 15985
2 × 2 × 5 cm
Glass, PET packaging
You must be logged in to post a review.
ReviewsThere are no reviews yet.