Alluskin Barrier Sun Shield (also known as ABS) is a very lightweight daily hybrid sunscreen. It blends well with your skin without leaving any white casts. ABS contains titanium dioxide, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, octocrylene as UV filters. It is powered with Vitamin C and Vitamin E as antioxidants.
- Sunscreen UV filters:
- 1.5% Titanium Dioxide – Physical sunscreen
- 1.0% Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate – Chemical sunscreen
- 0.5% Octocrylene – Chemical sunscreen
- 3% Niacinamide: It helps to improve the skin barrier while controlling oil production and minimise pores appearance. Consistent use will help with skin dullness and pigmentation.
- Vitamin E: It offers antioxidant properties as well as strengthens your skin barrier. It works very well with UV filters to prevent sunburn.
- Ceramide complex: It is a group of ceramide that mimic skin barrier properties. It can lock skin moisture to prevent skin dryness and irritation. Ceramides help to repair skin barriers as well.
- 0.5% Ethyl ascorbic acid: A stable version of vitamin C helps slow down the appearance of ageing signs and works very well with UV filters.
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Use after moisturiser. Make sure your skin is completely dry.
- Pump 2-3 times for your face area. Or Pumps 3-4 times for your face and neck area.
- Massage gently all over your face until it is fully absorbed.
Recommended use: Apply every 2-4 hours. Reapplication will help to protect your skin better from UVA and UVB.
Pro Tips: You can skip your moisturiser during daytime or reapplication time as this barrier sun shield has moisturising properties.
Aqua, Glycerin, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Trehalose, Betaine, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba, Octocrylene, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NG, Ceramide AP, Phytosteryl Isostearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Phospholipids, Allantoin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine
2 × 2 × 5 cm